Ads by Google

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Killer Night

We drove up to the local beach, me and my boyfriend Roy Manson. He stopped his 2003 Night Blue Lexus convertible then Roy and I stepped out. We gently closed the car doors in unison and Roy grabbed the cooler from the truck before we slowly walked down to the beach. I smiled at Roy this was our 7th date so far.

We sat down close to the tide and gazed up at the thousands of stars in the night sky. There weren’t any buildings around here so nothing prevented us from really enjoying the beautiful night sky, and each others company. Roy got out two bottles of beer from the cooler. He cracked both of them open before handing me one.

"You know Roy, This is so romantic!" I said and took a drink of beer. I looked at Roy’s eyes glittering in the moonlight.

"Only the best for you." Roy smiled, "You’re nothing like my old girlfriend. She was always grumpy and demanding and snapped for no reason. She was a killer on my patience. But I handled it." Roy chugged down half his beer.

"Wait wasn’t she murdered? It was in the newspaper a few weeks ago wasn’t it?" I looked at Roy I hoped it wasn’t too emotional for him to remember. I took quite drinks at my beer waiting for him to say something.

"Yeah it’s a shame." Roy finally said with a sigh, "She was annoying but she didn’t deserve that. I hear she was beaten to death, and the police say that by the looks of things it was done by someone she knew. They never did find the killer though"

Now I was a bit creeped out myself. I cuddled a bit closer to Roy. With him here with me it was a lot more comforting. He looked at me with a comforting look and we both finished our beers.

The wind then picked up. Roy and I had left our jackets back in the Lexus. I told Roy that I’d go get them. He nodded saying that he’s a bit cold too. I got up and trekked back over to the Lexus thinking about Roy and how cute he is. He was a great boyfriend. I reached for our coats when a beer bottle smashed into my skull. I fell on the ground and bled to death.

"You’re annoying too. You talk too much!" was the last thing I heard.

The police arrived about an hour later. They looked around for evidence. All they found was the beer bottle with my blood on it and the Lexus still parked there, apparently all the information relating to the owner, including picture id was forged. They questioned Roy but he claims he broke up with me for weeks now.

Roy was at my funeral. He saw me in my casket and get put in the ground. He spoke a few words of grief to my parent. When the funeral was over he drove off in his new fire red Mustang and a new girl in the passenger seat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop in a Comment

Link Echange With Me

Copy this code in your website:
Exchange Links With Me

Your Name
Your Email Address
Contact No.
Title of your Website
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]










Check Page Rank
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service